Aimed at existing programmers, web developers, and development students who want to make career in mobile application development, this program help you to build compelling Java-based mobile applications using the Android SDK and the Eclipse open-source software development platform. Our Android program completely involves the learners in the Android platform, allowing them to walk away fully ready to build Android applications. Our Android program helps learners to understand the very core of Android application development. If you have some prior application development expertise in any programming languages, you may benefit from grasping concepts even more easily. If you are at beginner level then also you can be master of Android application development. Upon completion of our Android program, the learner will be proficient in every aspect of the Android platform beginning with base kernel right up to building end-user Android applications.
This fast-paced and hands-on class starts from setting up the Android Development Environment and takes the attendees all the way to publication of an application on the Android marketplace. The course covers the Android SDK and the details of its building blocks, UI, inter process communication, threading, graphics, media, networking, locations, sensors as well as native application implementation in C/C++. Once candidates complete our Android course they may go on to independently create and publish their own Android Apps, or work as Freelancers taking on Android projects for Clients across the globe.
If you are an Engineering/Science Graduate (Mathematics/Physics) or an MCA with working knowledge of C and Operating Systems, you will benefit from our Android program.
The course fits for,
Beginner or an Intermediate level developer: If you are beginner in programming and want to jump onto the Android Apps development bandwagon and start making money.
Experienced: If you would like to master Android Development through a step-by-step system and want to learn each cycle of development of Android application
Self Employed: If you have an Android App Idea or dreamed of creating one that you believe could be the next potential blockbuster on the online market. You can sell your application and earn unbelievable income.
Raise your earning potential: If you have a job and would like to get an immediate hike in your salary by adding this much sought after programming language to your skill set.
Freelancers: If you want to work as a freelancer that gets paid $30 to $40 per hour to write Android code, in a global market that currently has a short supply and high demand for Android coders.
Don’t hesitant to take your first step towards starting to learn Android Application Development, and don’t afraid of investing your time and money in a system which make your career shine better. Just contact us for free consultation today.
What You Will Learn In The Android Training Program?
- Build your own ANDROID apps
- Understand how ANDROID applications work, their life cycle, manifest, Intents, and using external resources
- Design and develop useful ANDROID applications with compelling user interfaces by using, extending, and creating your own layouts and Views and using Menus.
- Take advantage of ANDROID’s APIs for data storage, retrieval, user preferences, files, databases, and content providers
- Tap into location-based services, geocoder, compass sensors, and create rich map-based applications
- Utilize the power of background services, threads, and notifications.
- Use ANDROID’s communication APIs for SMS, telephony, network management, and internet resources (HTTP).
- Secure, tune, package, and deploy ANDROID applications